Here are the Top 10 things you can do to get healthy. These are the most important nutrition and lifestyle changes that everyone can make to gain or maintain optimum health.
I encourage everyone to follow this program for at least 90 days, and then reevaluate their health concerns. This paper, 10 healthy habits, further expalins each of the Top Ten Tips listed below.
The top 10 things you can to do to get healthy now
- Take 10 deep breaths filling air from the diaphragm up and exhaling completely, whenever you feel stressed.
- Drink 3 liters of good clean water everyday in addition to any other beverage you have
- Eat something raw from the plant kingdom at every meal and make it the biggest part of the meal: vegetables, fruits, legumes, whole grains should be the bulk of what you eat.
- Go to sleep at the same time and get up at same time 6-or-more days of the week. Get at least 8 hours of sleep daily.
- Take a clinically validated, whole food based supplement (www.juiceplus.com)
- Eat processed foods sparingly, less than once a week if possible
- Make breakfast and lunch your biggest meals, preferably between 10 am and 4 pm when your digestions is strongest. Try to eat these two meals at the same time each day; your digestive organs will get the benefit of expecting to go to work on a schedule. This helps tremendously with proper digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Get outside and move a little bit each day. Fresh air and deep breathing are far more important than getting a workout.
- Start each day with a Green Drink.
- Think good, healthy thoughts.
If you would like personal care, Dr. Ray offers private consultations for individual health situations. Please make an appointment if you are interested in a second opinion, as well as natural, simple solutions to your health concerns.