Join us for a transformative experience to better health, emotional balance, and true beauty. It is our pleasure to pamper you into wellness.
Enjoy healthy, nutrient-rich meals, regenerative yoga, pampering and treatments, outings and nature walks, the beautiful setting and fresh air, incredible education, and personalized guidance (view testimonial videos).
Learn about your body, your relationship with food, and how to achieve optimum health.
Leave equipped with the skills to keep you well for years to come.
On May 30, 2012, I joined Dr. Cynthia Sholes on the KEST radio program The Road Less Traveled, hosted by David Stouder. You can listen to the full interview, and hear us discuss the most effective ways to rejuvenate and regenerate for beauty and vitality.
Next date to be announced.
To RSVP, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877.315.9880
Enrich your Learning:
- The Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry of Digestion and Weight Loss
- The Psychology of Wellness and Weight Loss
- How to look healthy: face and skin care for a lifetime
Move Your Body:
- Enjoy regenerative yoga for beginners through advanced practitioners
- Bring awareness to your mind, body, and spirit
- Improve your circulation, enhance your immune system and align your body for better balance
- Enjoy nature walks through the gorgeous countryside of Whidbey Island and absorb the earth’s beauty
- Learn what to eat and when to eat to ensure wellness and ideal weight.
- Understand how to use health-enhancing spices to make mouth-watering foods
- Learn to identify the best ingredients for your money
- Navigate a restaurant menu for healthy choices
Improve your Management of Pain and Emotional Swings:
- Learn how to release emotional congestion, depression, and mood swings
- Relieve your chronic pain conditions with cold laser treatments and Reiki treatments from Dr. Mitra Ray and staff
- Medical evaluations and pharmaceutical usage are reviewed by Dr. Mitra Ray, and healthier alternatives are offered as options
- Experience NET (Neuro Emotional Technique) by Dr. Cindy Sholes (Director Of Mind Wave Institute). Hear directly from Dr. Sholes.
- Learn to feel and look beautiful without all that make up
- Discover natural and simple beauty practices that take years off of your face
Our Mission is to personalize your experience!
Above all, we want to pamper you into getting in touch with your body so that you can create lifelong habits which result in healthy living and a more beautiful you. We have certified specialists to address your personal needs, as well as a group atmosphere that offers great interactions and support.
“My favorite thing to do is to pamper and love on people. The retreat allows me to fully express that desire for a week. For the participants, this care allows them to reset their physical, spiritual, and emotional buttons.” – Dr. Mitra Ray
“The atmosphere was like a vacation setting that would have cost so much more. The tranquility, lovely meals and table presentation, hikes and outings, lectures and everyday application make this a lifetime investment which has no price tag.” – Nila Mason, KS
“I’ve been on medication for depression, pain, and weight loss my whole life. I’m now on a whole-food plant-based diet and Juice Plus+®, and I am drug free and losing weight for the first time in my life!” – Shannon De Jong, WA
$3,700–includes transport to and from the Seattle airport and our retreat center, shared accommodations, education and meals. Bring a friend and enjoy a $400 discount for you and your buddy. Returning participants, please call or email for special prices.
Also included in the price:
- A 40-minute one-on-one consultation/Cold Laser/Reiki session with Dr. Mitra Ray
- One or more healing sessions with Dr Cindy Sholes.
- All guests receive a beauty and wellness tool kit.
Follow up care packages are available.
We pick up and deliver you to the airport.
Space is limited to 8 participants and the retreat fills up quickly, so sign up now.
A $500 non-refundable deposit is due upon registration to secure your spot.
Payment plans are available.
Payment in full is due 30 days before the retreat date.